How To Snipe New Launches Like A Chad (Buy Listings Earlier Than 99% Of Virgins)
How many times has this happened to you…
You discover a new hyped project that’s listing soon.
You set your alarm, prepare your wallets, and load up Unsiwap or PancakeSwap minutes before the launch time.
After some delays from the team (always happens), the admins finally post the buy link in their channel.
You rush to buy as quickly as you can… But the Uniswap/PancakeSwap UI is taking forever to load.
You refresh and it finally loads. You try to buy again.
….But your transaction FAILS.
You try again and again but your buy keeps failing.
Now you’re panicking because you see the price shooting up fast.
Finally, after a few more attempts, your buy FINALLY goes through… and then what happens?
The price starts dropping and your heart sinks as you realized you just bought the top.
You start getting dumped on by bots and others with faster hands.
Congratulations, looks like you’re a bag-holding community member now.
So how do you improve your chances of being one of the FIRST buyers of a new listing?
Instead of buying through the Pancake Swap or Uniswap UI (which always seems to be lagging), you buy directly through the router contract.
Last time, we shared how to farm through contracts directly from BSCScan.
Today, we’ll reveal how to swap tokens through the contract so you won’t need to rely on the DEX UI, and get your transaction in before dozens of other apes trying to buy the same token.
This guide will focus on PancakeSwap, but it will work for Uniswap and Sushiswap too because the contracts are all similar.
How To Swap Tokens Through The PancakeSwap Router contract
First, you’ll need a few things ahead of time:
- BNB in your wallet (duh)
- Contract address of the token you want to buy (if you don’t have this beforehand, you’ll just have to enter it quickly when it’s announced
1. Connect to the PancakeSwap Router contract in BSCScan
Go to contract > write contract in the Pancake Swap Router contract on BSCScan (0x05fF2B0DB69458A0750badebc4f9e13aDd608C7F)
2. Connect your Web3 wallet
3. Scroll down 10: swapExactETHForTokens
Note: If you are buying a deflationary token that has tax, then use function 11
4. Here’s what to enter
- swapExactETHForTokensSupportingFeeOnTransferTokens: Amount of BNB you want to spend (ie. 2 or 2 BNB)
- amountOutMin: Minimum amount of tokens you want to receive. This is essentially setting your slippage. You’ll have to do some math to figure this number out out. If you don’t care about slippage and just want to market buy, then enter 0
- Path: You’re going enter in 2 addresses here. The first one is the wBNB address. The second is the token address you’re buying. So if you’re buying CAKE, you’ll enter “bb4cdb9cbd36b01bd1cbaebf2de08d9173bc095c, 0e09fabb73bd3ade0a17ecc321fd13a19e81ce82”
- To (address): This is the wallet address you want tokens sent to
- Deadline: This is when you want your transaction to expire if it hasn’t executed yet. You’ll need to go to to a unix time converter and set it for some time in the future. An easy way to do this is to copy the current time (ie. it’s 1613697965 as I’m writing this) and change the 4th to last digit to 1 number higher to make it expire in about 17 minutes. (ie 1613698965)
5. Click “Write” and send in your transaction as normal
This should get your transaction in much faster than having to rely on the PancakeSwap or Uniswap UI which has a lag.
Pro Tip: If you want to buy as early as possible, you’ll want to find the token contract deployer wallet on BSCScan and monitor that address for the liquidity add transaction.
As soon as you see it pending, fire your buy to get in a few seconds in before everyone else. That’s beyond the scope of this guide, but if you play around with BSCScan enough, you should be able to easily figure how to find the liquidity add transaction.
That’s it chads!
Now you know how to buy faster than 99% of apes on BSC.
If you like this content, be sure to subscribe to our Telegram announcement channel for the latest BSC alpha.